evanescence and my chemical romance

this is a part of the best fan site of evanescence and my chemical romance wish you're enjoying love you <3

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2011

Amy on EvClub

“(…) A major highlight was the time I spent with our Italian fans in Milan. The majority of the people there were from Evanescenceville (evanescencewebsite.com grrrrrrrrr), which for those of you who don’t know, is one of our most dedicated and supportive fan-run clubs in the world. Once they pooled their money and bought Terry a guitar and me a corset (not cheap items! We rocked both on stage that night), and when we played in Italy during the Open Door era, they had bought a star and named it “Evanescence” in honor of the song “Your Star!” We arranged to have a meet and greet and listening session of a handful of tracks from the new album. I love doing this, I love seeing the reactions of people hearing music for the first time and hearing which songs they liked the best. Anyway, I started by coming in and giving a little introduction, I had nothing prepared and just started talking about how much the Italian fans mean to me, and I totally choked up. Federico (the leader of the club and one of my favorite fans EVER) caught me in a big hug and I’ll never forget the moment. Somebody took an awesome picture and sent it to me, I’ll be posting it here soon. (…)
love, Amy”

No comments:

Post a Comment