evanescence and my chemical romance

this is a part of the best fan site of evanescence and my chemical romance wish you're enjoying love you <3

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2011

A fake profile for Tim McCord on twitter

    
Before we start  this is the official acount of  tim McCord Tim_McCord 
   One guy, fan or something   did that "clever": thing ; tim McCord official name on twitter is  this @Tim_McCord.  So this  guy made a profile could Tim__McCord (the only deferences was that he has 2 _ ) I can thing why he did that (ot at least i thing that i can thing why he did something like that:P)  ;1 he did that just coss he is a great fan. 2. He wanted to get more followers (people would thing that he was the real one)
  Anyway the reason is that in my option tim McCord wasn't too crazy about that. bassically who would be? he was talking to fans:(. at least he didn't had lots of followers . the real Tim McCord tweeted RT @Tim__McCord: @Tim_McCord Hi TIM! I am you and you are me Hi annoying fake asshole! and   Everyone report/block/murder/ @Tim__McCord please...that's all. Thanks. 

 sourse www.evanescenc-more.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment